We provide a full range of UN-type containers suitable for storage and transport of all types of hazardous waste.
We can also supply ADR labels and customised packaging for our customers.
Our experienced team can provide advice on the most suitable container and will ensure that it meets legislation and the required transportation packaging standards. Solid, Liquid or Gas; each of our containers are UN-type approved, reducing the risk to your staff and our fully trained operatives.
Containers that we can provide at competitive rates include:
- UN approved drums: 30L, 60L, 120L 205L
- UN approved IBC 1000L
- Wastesafe container 800L
- UN approved tote bag 1000L
- Pallet box for WEEE waste (WEEE box)
- 240L, 360L, 660L or 1100L wheelie bins for WEEE waste
- Fluorescent tube containers including lampsafe, coffins, durapipe and stillages
Get in touch to discuss the most appropriate container for the waste you are producing.